The inline flow sensor SONOFLOW IL.52 measures ultra-low flow rates. The highly accurate flow meter can be integrated into multi-product manufacturing or hybrid platforms around single-use technologies for quick dosing processes and measuring pulsating flows.
Unique Product Benefits
- Highly accurate ultra-low flow measurement
- Instantaneous response time
- CIP, SIP and autoclave compatible
- Easy data evaluation and process integration
Robust & Maintenance-Free Sensor Design
Since the sensor is integrated into devices or machines and has direct contact with the medium, the parts in contact with the medium are made of high-grade PEEK material. Thus, the inline sensor is ready for sterilization-in-place (SIP), clean-in-place (CIP), and autoclave applications. In addition, the sensor impresses with its robust design, is wear- and maintenance-free and can be fitted in any position.
Excellent Measuring Performance
The SONOFLOW IL.52 monitors ultra-low flows reliably without being affected by the color and electromagnetic characteristics of the liquid itself:
- Reliable measuring of ultra-low flows
- Highly accurate (with an error of +/- 1%)
- Highly precise (with a repeatability of +/- 1%)